2012年6月26日星期二

shop supra shoes- ..................

About the unreasonable
husband: you are not unreasonable.
wife: you and I never talked to management, the home is not unreasonable. Say you are a man, than I am 8 months, you have to let me

husband money
: after I earned in proportion to give you, I earned for a long time to stay also a little more, so I tend to be positive.
wife:.
Husband: I'll give you what percentage?
wife: 1.2 per cent.
husband:-_- gold supra skytop! ~ ~ ~

The idea
wife: Let go play.
Husband: Well, you go on the go.
wife: I have a mind and you say!
Husband: I'm out of idea you never agreed to it.
wife: I do not agree with what is called the idea ah, perfunctory! You have to keep the idea skytop supra shoes, until I am satisfied. the
husband: ...

on center
wife: I at our house has been a center in your home can be centered.
husband: that in our family has been the center.
wife: my center than your center.
Husband: Why?
wife: I am a daughter, you're just a kid.

wife mood
: I am a working mood, bad, will lower the quality of our marriage.
Husband: I work the mood will be not good.
wife: No, you have the mind capacity of a stronger than me. Because you are taller than me, the heart than me!

buy the clothes
wife: this dress look nice?
husband: good-looking.
wife: you turn me want me to hurry to buy over and go home.
wife: that good-looking clothes?
husband: look good.
wife: you could not bear to buy!
husband:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

take things
wife: this bag you carry it with me.
husband: I took four bags, you do not get the nerve to do?
wife: I holding you to it! You have 100 kilos, I take the things you get something heavy. the
husband: T_T ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

on eat
wife: plum I ate half, good to eat, the rest of you eat.
husband: I do not like the plum.
wife: No, you love to eat! You is not hold anything I had ever eaten! The husband
: This fish is very good to eat, to.
wife: You have to dirty chopsticks touched, who eat!
Husband: Have you had half of me still eating, I do not dislike you, how do you hold anything against me?
wife: you are right. I despise you that I am better than you clean. I am better than you clean, how can you hold anything against me? ! husband of
: ..................

the drink
wife: husband shop supra shoes, I want to drink!
Husband: I'll give you tossed away. Hey, this cup is not in your hand Well, did not see?
wife: see, I just want you to me. husband
: ..................

telephoned
wife: Why do not you call me? !
husband: falsely accuse! Today is not that you give me a call. I waited a day, or I'll call you.
wife: I said, I changed my mind. Eileen Chang said: Women have the right to change his mind.
husband: you changed my mind did not tell me!
wife: I said, I said to myself, Who told you my heart is not the same.
husband: .....................

the dishes
husband: will you do the dishes?
wife:.
husband: how not moving?
wife: I have a headache.
husband: lazy dead, will not let you do the dishes you are not a headache.
wife: Really! The thought of washing dishes I get a headache!

On walking
wife: we have been walk to the piece of road.
husband: there too far away for a while to go back.
wife: all right, you carry me back. the
husband: ..................

on stem housework
husband: let housework divide it.
wife:. First of all, the dirty work men do it too. Such as grazing / toilet brush / wipe the table. .
Husband: This.
wife: the men outside, women inside. Dealing with outsiders, you do it, to buy food / pay the water bill / take the newspaper and milk.
Husband:. . . OK!
wife: You studied engineering in school, I learn the liberal arts, a live thing with your kid, like a washing machine / refrigerator / rice cooker / electric irons. . .
Husband: OK, OK, then what are you doing?
wife: Do not worry, the fumes from the kitchen so much, you can destroy the skin, cooking with your dry.
Husband: You tell me you do it.
wife: I have a lot to dry. I can be with you, supervise you, praise you, comfort you. . . . . . husband
: ........................

the love
wife: What does it mean?
husband: OK, I have a girlfriend.
wife: No! the
Husband: Why I know I not.
wife: I have a boyfriend, you can not do other people can do, I would not pick your old problems, and a happy family. Your girlfriend, I am acting a small jealous and noisy call is not conducive to family stability.
husband: I have acting.
wife: a man and a woman acting by a small, loss of nerve to say! husband
: ..................

extramarital
wife: old TV played an affair, you say, you will have an affair?
husband: do not.
wife: Why?
husband: a enough I regret, never again to be the second! !

about sleep (1)
husband: you are so bad people, how accounted for then the earth children!
Wife: Of course, I have to stand up, had to stretch it!
husband:. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

sleep (b)
wife: we cover that double it.
Husband: Do not! That next morning, all wrapped in your body. I also cover vain. Or build their own right, and my heart at ease.
Wife: Well, you are your own cover, tomorrow morning, still have to be wrapped to go!
husband:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . get up
husband:

get up, get up, you do not have to get up early meeting it.
wife: Knock it off me, I go to sleep.
husband: fast up late.
wife: you do not touch me! I would also like to sleep it! !
the ............
Wife: Yeah! Always late! How do you not call me? !
husband:. . . . . . . .

eat
wife: husband, we eat there to eat?
Husband: What do you want?
wife: What I decided ah, then I would also like you to do? Casually, you say eat eat what.
husband: Then we went to the XXX eat XXX!
wife: furious, but also eat this, you get a little creative. husband
: Every time that I am angry all want to get angry (which is always in my heart said, do not dare go out. of)

the truth
wife: You see, The girl is more than good-looking.
husband: What nice ah.
Wife: What do you mean! Why do not you and I remain the same!
husband: good-looking, good-looking. Hey, you go ah, how to ignore me?

the child
wife: we want a child.
Husband: OK. the
Wife: Do you like our children?
Husband: Yes.
Wife: No! You have a person like me!
Husband: Well, well, I like you.
wife: that my child Why do you do not like A!
husband: we still do not have children.

on divorce
wife: Let If divorced, the house belongs to me, I have to take away my money. the
husband: I have the money?
wife: Your money is my money, do you have any money!
wife: your monthly income after a divorce have to give me 80%. Well, if you get married again, then give me 60% became. her husband
: my wife, I will never divorce you!


on female equality
of her husband: to say that equality between men and women, our house is not have equality and equal?
wife: ah. Men bully woman bullied several thousand years. We also bully bully you thousands of years, is true equality. Do not worry, a few thousand years, our family had to equal the

没有评论:

发表评论