2011年8月29日星期一

herve leger white-〓 Legend of White Snake



M: to go out shopping street
unitary female children : and so my husband buy herve leger online, I Wo Baba (WC)
M: I had one day more than urine . Ha ..
men out quickly : ah ... ah ... ah ...
see mountain scenery mountain comfort drink cool beer
a
woman: I like to browse Jiefangbei
M: Jiefangbei a package thief
female touch : favorite shopping city
M: I give you close to blowing
Pitot female : mess with my grandmother dress herve leger, then
men in this : your grandmother is still Niujiaotuo (names )
female: Ha so you are definitely not ( silly )
M: I do not get you the whole Ha wrong wrong ( silly )
F : 55 555
M: Oh you cry
your child blow cry for you hook your foot
Tiger does not get angry when I was sick cats
knelt to the ground I sing to conquer

women: grandmother herve leger white!!!!
M: Yeah grandmother Lang
you to the old grandmother : old
woman obediently claws : he bullied me
Grandma : You want to live in a dead gall bile by the claws
old male anti- copy : No
women: grandmother he then bullied me how to do also
M:
shall not old grandmother : died gall bile and then bully you , then call him to kneel stamp clothing board
M: Oh Yeah Oh Yeah ...
rake and more also heard from black men do not easily
also
women: his aging mother to sing you to conquer
M: I actually play it cool
in women: comfortable to kneel before singing ?
M: I shorted diode
female skull : mess with my grandmother did not come , then
M: I'm not a woman to be brittle to admit
: see you later dare dared Ha
cut back to his aging mother summarized feet
M: Aigo Aigo
my mother she wanted my mother

I abuse my night life was hard might as well seek sin
knelt to sing to conquer .




没有评论:

发表评论