2011年8月31日星期三

ray ban sale-Worry about things ~ ~ ~

Shuo Shuo not like to go to kindergarten, the event is the reason he came home one day my mother said to me, I do not sleep today, the teacher hit me , breaking my fingers over my pain started to cry . Since melt after the melt of this day I do not say my mother is good nursery , we went to another kindergarten. I think so , well-behaved , then certainly to be punished , because I will lay well behaved at home , so how did the teacher go and negotiate .

recent days he cried and said not a day to cry , I also worry ray ban sale, just have asked me to kindergarten next year's tuition to pay radii 420 top gold, and the principal of the way I reaction a bit , can look to turn a class , the situation may improve. Because there may be little guy hold a grudge, another teacher may be a good point . Shuo Shuo think principal and class teacher Ms. Hu said, the teacher may adversely Hu factors that led to Ms. Hu said he thought I was bad , also sent messages that I do not know them. I mean it is not too much , just want to change the classes look so good , I get embarrassed , out of my parents to the informant as bad as , like when it was exposed as an informer , the mood is really annoying annoying . No good nursery nearby supra website, do worry about these two naive .

yesterday Shuo Shuo 's face was also arrested , really annoying .

was engaged to the principal of his feelings are not, want to change next year , and really annoying ! ! ! ! !

没有评论:

发表评论