2011年10月2日星期日

herve leger cheap-To the sun

Morning, I wake up from sleep ,
happy to see you on the glory ;
- - though last night I was sleepy ,
countless nightmares and were entangled .
you fresh, gentle, clean out the glorious herve leger gold dress,
according to my long-lost open windows ,
Chuangzhi putting the color of yellow , such as pollen ,
embedded in the light blue and neat grid shadow where ,
my heart full of gratitude, out of bed ,
open the closed doors of a winter window ,
you to all the bright gold silk Taiwan towel herve leger cheap,
spreading in my clinical window table.
So , I was pleasantly surprised to see you :
this is true, does not allow doubt ,
you stand on the opposite side of the mountains ,
and laughed so clear.
I force open your eyes to see you ,
eager to capture your image ,
how strong and how trance , how solemn ! Mount your light
pain stabbed my pupil hole .
sun ah , you that immortal philosopher ,
happy to bring you the world ,
even the most unfortunate to see you ,
also feel your heart to comfort .
you time blacksmith work ,
better life plater ;
day you cast numerous Kanawa ,
swirling in the ancient wilderness ... ...
Without you, the sun ,
all life will be creeping in the dark inside ,
even with wings like bats
only in the eternal night flying .
I love you like people to love their mother ,
you run out of hot nurtured my ideas and thoughts - -
made ​​me warm to live , for the good and painful ,
until my life is died away.
experienced a long lonely winter herve leger dresses on sale,
today , I thought up the mountain ,
dissolution of my clothes , naked ,
in your glory in the shower my soul ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论