2011年10月5日星期三

herve leger long sleeve dress-Legend of White Snake (Sichuan dialect version)



M: to go out shopping street
unitary female children : and so my husband herve leger long sleeve dress, I Wo Baba (WC)
M: I had one day more than urine . out fast Ha ..
point M: ah ... ah ... ah ...
mountain scenery mountain cool drink beer
see a
comfort women : I like to browse Jiefangbei
M: there Jiefangbei touch the bag thief
female : male favorite shopping city
: I give you close to blowing
Pitot female : mess with my grandmother , then
men in this : your grandmother is still Niujiaotuo ( names )
women: so you're definitely not Kazakh ( silly )
M: I do not get you the whole Ha wrong wrong ( silly )
F : 55 555
M: Do you cry a blow to the sub- Oh
you cry you hook your foot
Tiger does not get angry when I was sick cats
knelt to the ground I sing to conquer

women: grandmother ! ! ! !
M: Yeah Lang to your old grandmother grandmother
:
old woman obediently claws : he bullied me
Grandma : You want to live in a dead gall bile by the claws
old male anti- copy : No
women: grandmother him to bully me how to do also
M:
shall not old grandmother : died gall bile and then bully you discount herve leger one shoulder, then call him to kneel stamp clothing board
M: Oh Yeah Oh Yeah ...
rake and hear from more black men are not easy to do
also
women: his aging mother to sing you to conquer
M : Actually, I play it cool
in women: to kneel to sing it comfortable ?
M: is my skull diode circuit
female : mess with my grandmother did not come herve leger one shoulder dress, then
M: I'm not a woman to be brittle to admit
: see you later Ha
dare dared cut back to his aging mother summarized feet
M: Aigo Aigo
my mother she wanted my mother
overnight
I abuse my life was hard might as well find sin
knelt to sing conquer



没有评论:

发表评论