2011年10月27日星期四

herve leger long dresses-The first time I translated the song , cheek to impress it , we enjoy laugh

!

MY LOVE

An empty street no one on the street

An empty house cold window

A hole inside my heart suddenly began to hurt the heart

I am all alone Guying on the wall

The rooms are getting smaller intractable loneliness and sadness

I wonder how past laughter

I wonder why the old song

I wonder where they are now drifting where

The days we had I recall

The songs we sang together confused me with melancholy

Oh yeah

And oh my love

I am holding on forever I will not give up

Reaching for a love that seems so far distant as though love is

So I say a little prayer in my heart silently read

And hope my dreams will take me there and then meet with your dream

Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love your smile, flying in the sky

Overseas from coast to coast traveled million water and a thousand mountains

To find a place I love the most to find a dream paradise

Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love in that vast green, snuggle with you and me

I try to read me to learn

I try to work I go to work

I am laughing with my friends my friends and carnival

But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking they could not help but miss you

Oh no

the same I wonder how ... ... where the fields are green

To hold you in my arms want to hold you between heart

To promise you my love for you no regrets oath

To tell you from the heart sincerely tell you

You are all I am thinking of you is my only

Translator small note: 1, the n-day search, finally found this song on the background to a few words, according to Westlife, said that this song expresses not only the love between lovers, but also expressed their deep native Ireland feelings of love. I dare translate the subject herve leger dress online, the Internet was translated as ideas, thank you!

2 herve leger long dresses, according to my understanding, there are three state songs translated, first, entirely in accordance with the original interpreter. I saw online was the original second sentence translated as Second, as translated into the language of poetry, translated the mood, pay attention to rhyme. Third, the first two based on the original song style, language and strive concise, elegant and easy to sing.

3, the sentence order.

4, sentence, reflected in the beginning and end of each.

5, is not easy to translate, the translator must have deep cultural heritage, to Xiuwaihuizhong, coherence and Western.

6, to determine the sentence based on the translation of the English pronunciation of words.

7, some English words can be retained without translation.

8, translation is created, not a simple translation, have initiative, different from the translation machinery.

9, style is very important.

10, rhetorical devices.

11, in private reference data: Wu and fireworks, dream Whispering Colour, Jay's blue and white porcelain and chrysanthemum break with the Eastern Taiwan, the translation of the Lion King theme song, Remembrance of the translation online herve leger, Tian Jing Sha Autumn Thoughts, Cardinal theme song, and so on.

12, translation is very immature, only as a training opportunity. Translate well to do, you need brains. I work for the blanks, still severely cut and polished.

13, no matter how turned, or the original good translation of the original lost something. Respect for cultural diversity.

没有评论:

发表评论